Overall cleanliness and sanitary standards have always been of the highest importance at O'Neill's. We have a commitment to the health and cleanliness of the restaurant for us and our customers.
O’Neill’s is taking the Coronavirus very seriously. Our staff is following CDC best practices for food preparation and there is no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted via food.
With that said, our food preparers are thoroughly washing hands, keeping their arms clean, and following cleaning procedures with >20 seconds rinsed under warm water. Cooking and preparation surfaces are kept sanitary throughout each shift. We are working with the best food suppliers in the country, who are proactively following CDC guidelines and aligning themselves with current best practices. All surfaces such as tables, chairs, menus, pagers, salt, pepper, and other high touch areas are kept clean and sanitized after each use.
For the safety of our customers and staff:
- All diners will be required to have a reservation to enter the restaurant (this includes barstools). You can book your reservation now at kconeills.com and or give us a call at 913-648-4900 or download the Resy app. If you arrive without a reservation we will give you the next available time, but you must wait for your table outside or in your car.
- All O'Neill's staff will be wearing masks.
- All tables will be spaced 6 feet apart. Many tables will remain unseated to adhere to this precaution.
- No parties greater than 10 will be allowed to sit together.
- Plastic utensils, plates, and cups will be available upon request.
- Parties of four or less will be given 1.5 hours to dine. Parties of 5 or more will be given two hours. If you need more time, you can book multiple reservations.
Our exemplary health department record exhibits our dedication for 20 years to keeping everyone safe. If you have any questions about our policies and procedures, please ask to speak to a manager.